Autoclave Control System
Autoclave Management and Control System
- Fully integrated logic, control and data acquisition hardware.
- Hot-Swap modules for increased uptime.
- Optional fully redundant processors, power supplies and networking.
- Integrated HMI for maintenance and troubleshooting. Includes backup to key PC functions and data recording.
- Simple addition of further modules for additional thermocouples or vacuums in future.
- Completely independent over-temperature and over-pressure controllers with manual reset together with managed emergency stopping functions.
- Multi-zone control available for ovens, presses and circumferential autoclaves.
- Unlimited cure profiles of up to 20 segments.
- Up to four fully profiled vacuum headers and unlimited additional headers.
- Thermal Head control with dynamic boost on new ramps.
- Intelligent control of fans and pumps to reduce energy usage.
- Guaranteed soak on all part thermocouples (max 200 TCs) with maximum dwell times also programmable.
- Spread hold on all or individual parts.
- Operator friendly SCADA based software package for monitor and control of all system functions (with per user access control).
- Full event logging of user and process actions.
- Rate of change calculation and deviation alarming for all part TCs.
- Full integration of switchgear for accurate alarm and fault diagnosis.
- Fully digital data management for compliance with NADCAP etc.
- Secure, encrypted data records.
- Optional Database integration for SQL, Access or other ODBC target.
- Remote access and control for both PLC hardware and PC software for fast problem resolution.
- Remote viewing of current status from networked PCs.
- Printouts of load information and charts for individual parts or complete loads.
- Optional database integration provides querying of historical records for specific part numbers, profiles, operators etc.
- Export of data to standard .csv (text) files for detailed analysis of thermal surveys etc or transmission to customers.
- Optional standalone historical file viewer for customers / QA dept / Lab analysis of cures.
- System developed, installed and maintained by autoclave system specialists with over years combined experience in autoclave control systems.
- One-off purchase with no ongoing licence costs.
- Maintenance Contract customers benefit from free upgrades to the installed package.
- Xirtue has a policy of continually improving products with new and innovative solutions to real end-user problems.
What sort of autoclaves do Xirtue Autoclave Control Systems monitor and control?
- All General Industrial autoclaves
- Composites autoclaves
- Glass laminating autoclaves
- Wood autoclaves
- Vulcaniser autoclaves
- Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) autoclaves
- Aerospace autoclaves
- Glass autoclaves
- Ballistics autoclave
- Concrete autoclaves
- Automotive autoclaves
- Rubber vulcanising autoclaves
- Rubber products autoclaves
- Pressure treated wood autoclaves
- Manufacturing autoclaves
- Composites curing autoclaves
- Structural adhesive bonding autoclaves
- Curing autoclaves
You must be logged in to post a comment.